Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Going to the Movies

There was a time when I was quite regular going to the movies. Of late, there are not many movies that pull me into a movie theater. Hence I have settled for the comfort of my home theater. However, there still lingers the irreplaceable charm of going to the movies to watch a movie.
So, whenever I head out to this movie theater in my neighborhood, I stand back and watch the life outside the theater, which could be interesting in itself.
The interesting element of this movie theater is the smokestack on top of the box office with its neon lights accentuating it like glass of soda with a straw sticking out. I exposed this shot for a few seconds to capture the light trails of a few passing cars. If you like this shot dont hesitate to leave your comments.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home